havent had my period for five months any ideas?

i havent had my period for five months since a got in a serious car accicent. i dont know what it wrong. i have not lost or gained weight recently and i havent been stressed. id ont know what is wrong what do you think?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no way anyone on here can tell you what might be wrong without examining you. See your doctor and get this checked out.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you will possibly no longer % to pay attention this regardless of the indisputable fact that it truly is advisable to take a being pregnant try,if its negitive bypass to a doctor or think of touching directly to the transformations on your existence alongside with stress,it must be many things yet you greater suitable examine in the previous its to previous due.additionally in case you're on birthcontroll or different hormonal medicine this could give up your era all together

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have the same exact problem. Talk to your doctor and he/she may have to examine you. Also, he/she may order blood tests to see if your hormones are normal, and an ultrasound might be required.

• 1 decade ago

Perhaps you are pregnant and don't know it. How old are you, and do you think their is a possibility you could be pregnant?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Did the gear in your car get shoved up there if so, thats why......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you preggorz?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.