my boyfriend with a kid?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for a long time and he wants to get married. The thing is he just recently found he has a son,because at first when he found out she was pregnant she told him no he wasn't the father but the month before the baby was born she tells him she doesn't know if he is the father or not and he thinks it was to protect him so he wouldn't get in trouble because he was 18 and she was 15 at the time which started up plenty complications between the two of us and we are currrently working them out, . He says he wants to get married and have a child of our own, he tells me that he will do what he has to do with his child and it will not change anything between us (which i dont believe) and he thinks that he should be able to spend the night at the babies mother house and i told him hell no and if he wanted to stay the night with his son just let his son come and stay with us for a few days. Does that make me a bad person?

• M S
    Favorite Answer

I agree he does not need to spend the night at the baby momma's place. She might not be comfortable with the baby leaving her house. It will be a tough situation all around if you marry him. give it a few more months and see how it goes.

Yeah, he shouldn't be allowed to stay at the baby's momma's house. The baby should be allowed to visit. I don't think you're a bad person, you're just in a complicated situation.

no at all. but i agree with you i don't think that he should be staying at that girls house he should even be thinking that way. does he even know if that kids really his, he might want to get a paternity test i wish you two the best of luck