best theme park?

Favorite Answer

Even though I love Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, I'd have to say Disneyworld and all it's 4 theme parks are the best. Out of those 4, I would say Magic Kingdom. There's just so much to do in Disney. But Universal comes in a close second.

No doubt about it...Cedar Point is the best park by far! If you love coasters that is. But even if you are not a coaster nut CP is still your best bet. Others may disagree, but go and see for yourself. After making my first trip there years ago, I was hooked. I get a season pass every year and go at least 3 times a year now. It never gets old. If you can afford it, rent a Lighthouse Point Cabin. You won't regret it. The only drawback at CP is the water park. It's OK but kind of old and not that great.

Six Flags Great Adventure or Worlds of Fun.

I think 6 Flags cause it has the Super Man ride and Bat Man I think.

and

World of Fun cause it has the Patriot! The Patriot is the most fun roller coaster ever! But also at World of Fun, there's the Mamba. And its "The deadliest snake in Africa turns into one incredible hypercoaster. Mamba is one of the tallest, fastest roller coasters in the midwest."

http://www.ultimaterollercoaster.com/coasters/revi...

umm not to be mean or anything but their wrong cedar point in ohio is the best and i live in minnesota and ive been to many many theme parks and cedar point has the best rides and is has the most roller coasters i think its 16 or more.

Sea World at San Diego

Being a Florida native I would have to vote for Islands of Adventure at Universal Orlando. It has lots of rides for all ages and thrill levels. Trust me...it's a blast :-)

by far i would say universal studios in orlando Fl. although islands of adventures has the better rides between the two parks they have in the one

Magic kingdom of course.

busch gardens

it is da bomb