Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If the Dems pick up a Senate seat in 2008 should they just f*cking kick Lieberman out of the party?

Update:

For those of you who say he is not a dem, he is still a registered democrat but was elected as an independent candidate. I am talking about throwing him out of the caucus and asking him to change his registration.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ACH TE LIBRE!!

YAH......... Das ist gootin!!

• 1 decade ago

Um, he is not really a Dem now. He ran and won as an Independent last time, after breaking with the Dems. He is officially designated as an Independent Democrat, and operates pretty much without party support.

• erly
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

what's taken them so long? in spite of the very incontrovertible fact that an autonomous, Lieberman has been afforded the prestige of a senior Democratic Senator. He has been award chairmanships on that foundation. If he speaks to the RNC convention, they have no determination. he's independence in greater susceptible in the direction of the RNC.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's listed on the Congress.org website as an Independent, you mean he changed it now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, absolutely. They should send him where he belongs the GOP (the great GAP in logic).

• 1 decade ago

they threw him out and he ran as an independent and won

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes. I am sick of that sanctimonious little putz.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm anticipating the day.

• 1 decade ago

and pickup RONPAUL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.