Amber H asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Is this bad for my eyes?

I put eyeliner on the bottom of my top eyelash below the eyelashes. Is that bad if the eyeliner is on the eye all day?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no there isnt anything wrong with it. just make sure you wash it off. baby wips take it off so good. if you leave it on when you go to bed it sinks into your skin and makes it look like you have dark cir. so make sure you wash it off befor you go to bed

• Dolly
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't think that's bad, I put my eyeliner there too and nothing bad happens. Just make sure you don't have an allergy to your make-up, and that it doesn't scratch or smear on your contact lenses if you wear them. Oh, and wash it off at the end of the day. =)

• Ms_♥
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

as long as the eyeliner you use doesn't come with glitters or shimmers then it's all good. the problem with glittery/shimmery eyeliner is that the glitters may get into your eyes and potentially leave scratches to your corneas.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so. I do that to and I wear glasses/contacts. I've been doing that since I started feeling like I needed to wear eye make up. So, I really hope its not bad for my eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, it's fine. I wore my eyeliner like that for years and I don't need glasses or anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think so..as long as you wash it off before bed. i wear eyeliner all day sometimes.

and my name is Amber too =)

• 1 decade ago

ive always wondered that.. i wear contacts and it bothers my eyes because of that sometimes but its not so bad. so i think its alright.

• 1 decade ago

shouldnt be

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.