Amber H asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Is this bad for my eyes?

I put eyeliner on the bottom of my top eyelash below the eyelashes. Is that bad if the eyeliner is on the eye all day?

Favorite Answer

no there isnt anything wrong with it. just make sure you wash it off. baby wips take it off so good. if you leave it on when you go to bed it sinks into your skin and makes it look like you have dark cir. so make sure you wash it off befor you go to bed

• Dolly

I don't think that's bad, I put my eyeliner there too and nothing bad happens. Just make sure you don't have an allergy to your make-up, and that it doesn't scratch or smear on your contact lenses if you wear them. Oh, and wash it off at the end of the day. =)

• Ms_♥

as long as the eyeliner you use doesn't come with glitters or shimmers then it's all good. the problem with glittery/shimmery eyeliner is that the glitters may get into your eyes and potentially leave scratches to your corneas.

I don't think so. I do that to and I wear glasses/contacts. I've been doing that since I started feeling like I needed to wear eye make up. So, I really hope its not bad for my eyes.

No, it's fine. I wore my eyeliner like that for years and I don't need glasses or anything.

i don't think so..as long as you wash it off before bed. i wear eyeliner all day sometimes.

and my name is Amber too =)

ive always wondered that.. i wear contacts and it bothers my eyes because of that sometimes but its not so bad. so i think its alright.

shouldnt be