Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

I came up with some more baby names .I make these names I don't go to baby books.What do you all think?

MAYQWELL

NATALEAN

BUKNEEFA

BUFAITH

LEMONY

FAIR O'TOPAZ

CANDELLA

SKETCHY

LEELIEGH

NAYCOLE

VALINCIA

NAYLASIA

DAYMONTHA

KENNYTHIA

DIMOTHY

HENNIFER

NESSICA

• joan
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you got out your Scrabble tile letters and closed your eyes and picked a few and made do with what you had. Lets see Mayqwell-night quill, Bukneefa-- buck knees like buck toothed, Bufaith- Boo Faith!! Lemony -fresh dawn, Fair O'Topaz- the Topaz Fair, Candella- Candle/Cinderella, Sketchy-not clear just sketchy, Leeliegh-Lieghlee, Naycole-Maypole, Valencia-Silencio, Naylasia nay I'm Last, Daymontha-is it day or month,or day of the month, Kennythia female Kenny, Dimothy- Da mother or DaMoth.

Hennifer like JLo and Ben the actor

Ben and Jennifer only now it is Henry and Jennifer, Nessica- Jessica I missed the J key on the computer and pressed the N. Please look in a baby book before your child disowns you, They will have to live with this all their life, so please think again!

what in the name of ....

Be sure to make their first toys a musical instrument.

I can only picture any of these named people in a band. Can't imagine having Bukneefa do my taxes or orthoscopic surgery.

• Jenny

Leeleigh? Are you kidding me? Hennifer??? I knew I was in for it when I read the title.

Most of these names sound like real names anyway (Hennifer=Jennifer, Dimothy=Timothy, Nessica=Jessica, Natalean=Natalie) so most of these names would just be confused for those.

• Sydney

I think we all agree that you need to find a new hobby because you obviously have NO talent in making up baby names.

I totally agree with juju. I mean think about it. What if you were named Restituta or something like that...

Why don't you just choose the original names you derived those from. They sound the same anyway.

• Cheesy

With this be an earthling?

If so, go with a name that would be found on Earth, and not on Tom Cruise's planet.

The problem with made up names is they LOOK LIKE STUPID MADE UP NAMES.

Awful, truly awful....Lemony??? Seriously, that is just a joke and Candella sounds like a sort of bacteria, Fair O'Topaz sounds like a hooker, sorry, but all of those names are really ugly.

I personally think they are all quite bizarre... You might want to consider naming a child something a little more "normal" as it is so hard to be a kid anyways, and kids with strange names get ridiculed. Just something to think about....

sounds like you are making fun of people who make up names for their kids and saddle them with ridiculous names their entire lives

life is hard enough without being named Dimothy or Kennythia.

if you are for real - don't do this to your kid