Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What are you eating for dinner tonight ?

i dont know what to make tonight , im sick of taco's and spagetti ..

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

"beer can" chicken on the bbq

fresh veggies and onion dip

fresh whole grain bread

Watermelon,cantelope,strawberries and pineapple for dessert.All fresh of course.

It's very hot here right now so no one wants to eat anything heavy.

• 1 decade ago

I am making a northern dish called pasties. U can usually find this in northern michigan. i use flank steak rutubaga potato onions and margarine. then i buy rolled pastry crust and assemble all the ingredients in it about 1/2 cup of each. fold over and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. i brush the top of the crust with melted butter and add salt and pepper and it is soooooooo good. i live in the south so no one around here has heard of this . but if u live in the UP of michigan or around the area u know exactly what this is. enjoy

Source(s): Our families recipes
  • 1 decade ago

I wasnt feeling well so I fixed a Banquet Frozen Family Size Salisbury Steaks with gravy. It took 15 minutes to cook in the microwave. I cooked white rice and corn to go with it. Not bad for something quick and easy.

• 1 decade ago

Broiled chicken and potato salad. I will probably put some BBQ sauce on the chicken. Ice cream for dessert.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Susan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

try an omlette. Scramble 2-3 eggs, add your favorite cheese along with sauteed mushrooms, or onions or spinach.

Heat a skillet with butter. Add eggs and your favorite filling.

Cook to your desired liking and enjoy. Good protein!

• 1 decade ago

Daughter cooked tonight so we had chicken breasts, baked potato bar, and broccoli with cheese sauce. For dessert, ice cold watermelon. Nice not to have to cook!

• 1 decade ago

I made cubed steak with onion gravy, rice, peas, and biscuits for dinner.

• 1 decade ago

We had green chilie chicken enchiladas and fruit salad.

• 1 decade ago

We had our midsummer Thanksgiving dinner, turkey with the works! :) Who says you have to wait until November? :))

• 1 decade ago

we had chicken patties with chicken nuggets and some macaroni & cheese

my daughters favorite

:) yum

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.