Is This Being A Hoe?

2 brothers were pursuing me, but 1 I thought was just a joke and so I went with the other 1 and then I had to break up with him, because he says he wants to go to Atlanta and he know that he is going to mess with some girls so we can break up for a while and then pick up where we left off when he gets back. Problem is I don't share and he says he don't care what I do just don't get serious, but I just didn't like it at all. So he kept pursuing me, but I started to like the other brother unintentionally. Then me and his brother started talking about going together for real, but he doesn't know that I went with his brother, because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I have no intentions on being back with him though. I want to be with his brother. Am I wrong for that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you are not being a ho. But the 1st guy is being one. (way too disrespectful to you.) Don't try to hide that you dated the one brother from the other one because that will only cause a big fight between the brothers and you don't want to be dishonest with the brother that you care about. Better to explain the situation to the brother that you like and let him take it from there. If you already had sex with the brother though I think that would be too much for any guy to handle. So, be prepared. I think I would rather just move on to someone entirely new. If the brothers are anything alike I wouln't think you would want to be with either of them anyway. Good Luck.

• moe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

when this told me is was going to mess with other girls i would of told him to get lost. that was totally disrespectful and i would never see that idiot again if the brother is nice then give him a try ... you dont owe the trashy one any explainations either.

• 1 decade ago

Last I looked a "hoe" was a gardening tool.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA grow up and think how would you feel if you had a sister and a guy slept with her then wanted to sleep with you. Stop and just think about it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no,tell him to quit being a manhoe lol

• 1 decade ago

no...he is a dikhead

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.