HAIR DEAL, i have a chi but my hair still gets friz...?

what should i do?!@#$%^&

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, NEVER straighten your hair when it's wet, it will make it very frizzy and it will burn out the plates of the CHI.

Take a shower at night and wash your hair with Dove Advanced Care Therapy shampoo and conditioner and right before you get out, rinse your hair in cold water to add shine and smooth the hair shaft. About 20 minutes after you get out of the shower, use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Smoothing Shine Anti Frizz Cream. Let your hair air dry to about 80% and then blow dry it (when your hair is almost totally dry, use a lower heat setting). Before you blow dry it use a little bit of Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide.

In the morning straighten your hair with your CHI. Before you start, use a little bit of the Smooth Down Heat Glide again. When you're done, use Neutrogena Triple Moisture Healing Shine Serum.

• blow dry it with a cermaic paddle brush, with some sort of smoother. Then chi straighten it. Finish off with a light spray to hold it.

• 1 decade ago

Try using anti-frizz serum. And make sure you're not straightening your hair when it's still wet. Use anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.