Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

dont you just wish the 'america's brother' would get kicked off big brother 8?

i think thats a stupid gimmick... we're control somebody... just be yourself.. who cares.. we're not winning 500k. hope he gets get kicked off quickly.

please dont respond with spoilers if you have any.

Favorite Answer

I liked his chicken imitation, but I can't shake the feeling that Eric is trying just a little to hard to be the funny jester. Like the nerdy kid in school trying to use humor to get in with the cool kids. Kind of pathetic. I really do like, Eric, though, and I am curios what effect, if any, America's Player will have on the game.

Actually I would like to see how it plays out for a couple shows before he gets kicked off. I was hoping that Jen would be nominated. Can't believe how she carried on about her picture being bad. Grow up for crying out loud. That picture looked better than her face from all that cryng when she was in the diary room.

That would be fine with me. I thought whoever it was would have to do something hard or something that would really influence the game. How lame. Plus I can't stand him.

im curious to see what else America will make him do..this BB cast is pretty boring so far..i hope there's another twist or somethin that comes soon

No I hope the get rid of Joe, Jen and Kail... I hate them all!!!

No. I want to see what America will do with him. Oh, and i hope Joe wins!

I like the idea.

• Nana

no