Question for the chicks in here?

I wanted to ask all of the girls do you prefer a bald man or a man with hair why and why not.

The reason i ask this is because 1st of all I'm 21 i always had long hair but i shaved my head and i think i look better but some of my old girl friends told me that i was stupid to have shaved my hair and go bald

To all who answer thanks for your time and your opinion

I don't have a girlfriend right now

and i did not mean my ex girlfriends i meant girls who are my friends (female friends)

• Besch
    Favorite Answer

It really depends on the girl.. some people like it. personally, I would prefer a guy with hair just because someone who shaves their head kind of seems like daring and crazy and not as approachable

just my take on it

also depends on how you look like some people are really good with bald

i like a man with hair. its just more appealing to me. a man with bald hair is okay, but if i had to chose just on looks i would choose the man with hair. but looks don't really matter as much as personality so as long as the guy has a good personality, i could care less.

it really depends on the shape of your head.

has anyone told you it looked better?

if they have then go with that, im sure your old girlfriends are just used to the old you and thats why they said it was stupid.

some guys look better with hair though, unless its some kind of ugly color and thick..

go with what more people like. not including your exes.

It's all about opinion.

Face shape is key, some men just dont look good bald!

A very rare few can pull it off while looking hott. ;)

Unless you are one of these guys, hair is the best way to go, but after all....

Its your choice!

:D

well, i love guys with shoulder length shaggy hair. hair is a part of a person that they need to express in different styles. i mean, they ARE your ex's, they might just be trying to get back at you (if you were the one that did the breaking up) it is what you think that matters. and do you have a girlfriend now ? her opinion matters too.

• M.

Long hair is hott when it's maintained.

But if you're bald and have good facial features then it's ok.

bald is sexy...my husband is bald (shaved)