Vanessa Hudgens or Hilary Duff?

I can't decide who is better. I think that they are both gorgeous, but Vanessa is prettier, and that she sings sooo much better. What do you think?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hilary duff is so much prettier and sings way better, vanessa hudgens sucks

• 1 decade ago

Vanessa Hudgens

• Jenna
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I used to love Hilary Duff but now I love Vanessa Hudgens because High School Musical is my favorite movie so I would pick Vanessa Hudgens

• 1 decade ago

I think that Vanessa is better. I use to like Hilary Duff on Lizzie Maguire or however you spell it but then she started growing up and changing a lot. In my opinon, she is/was way to skinny and her vocals just don't WOW me like Vanessa's does. I just think she is going to grow up being one of those drunk girls. It may not be true but that's just what I think. And I really don't like the music video of hers where she is wearing all these different things and stuff. Not my style and not the Hilary we grew up to know. If she would have stuck to the very sweet, iniconnent Hilary, I probably would have picked her over Vanessa. But now, I pick Baby V.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Vanessa Anne Hunges

• 1 decade ago

Vanessa Hudgens furrsure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hilary Duff big time. I'm such a Hilary Duff fan!!! I mean there is nothing wrong with Vanessa,she is good on High School Musical. I can't wait to see High School Musical 2.

Hope u start to like Hilary Duff though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Vanessa Hudgens i meen ive grown up to like hilary but sicne i herd vanessa sing and act she is way better than hilary but if vanessa wasnt around i would still like hilary but Vanessa is a way better role model

• 1 decade ago

I have loved Hilary my whole life but Vanessa did real good in HSM.So probably Vanessa but I still love Hilary SO MUCH!

• 1 decade ago

Vanessa sings better,but Hilary is much nicer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.