Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Why not briefs?

Ok. I want to know whether you are a guy or girl, whether you like briefs or not, and why or why not?

Favorite Answer

guy, i hate briefs, gotta go with boxers, much better, more comfort

Girl, briefs never, but a good string bikini is great under a skirt or dress and a thong for shorts and pants. Briefs are just to much coverage.

I'm a girl, and i believe boxers are better, briefs just stick it all up in there, which isn't comfortable for guys I guess.

I'm a girl, and I do not like them. #1. They are very (way too) tight. #2. It is different when girls wear underwear becausethey don't have that thing guys do.#3. They are unfashionable. I know that sounds dumb, but Speedos get criticised for the same reason. #4. They have a reputation for being dorky.

Girl, i sleep in boxers comfort, but i love to wear thongs, comfort, and cant wear boxers with tight jeans.

I think they look better than shorts, but I understand they can strunt the growth of those little sperms. I'm of the female persuasion.

• Mark L

Guy here, Usually dont wear underwear but when I do, its a thong.

• boxers!!! defiantely sexier on a man. i'm a girl and i wear thongs but when it's time to go to sleep i luv boxers!

I wouldn't want my dude wearing man panties.

It's a little..I don't know..strange.

on guys,i prefer boxers or nothing,but really it depends on whose wearing them!