Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did anyone ever feel scared after watching that movie "Silent Hill"?

I watched it yesterday and its nothing id ever expect the movie would be it was true horror in my book.

Best Answer

i thought that movie was so stupid the horror movies they make these days really suck a$s cant stand them i wish the make something that was original

Some of the Creatures freaked me out. But what really scared me was when i went to bed that night. I was facing my wall but i had a feeling that something or someone was watching me. I ignored it for the first five minutes saying that it was just the movie but then i said no, someones whatching me. i turned around and there sat my little sister not two inches from my face looking at me. I screamed so loud it woke up our friends that live next door.

I'd say Silent Hill is a Thriller movie. Not a horror actually.

Eh, I checked my closet and looked under my bed before I went to sleep the night I watched it, but really it wasn't too scary.

No but i was a bit frightened that i had wasted 2 hours on such a horrible movie.

• Teresa

yes loved Harold Lloyd on the clock tower and keystone kops . buster keaton.

it was dismal. more dismal was I spent the cash to see it in the theater, and a 5 yo was sitting in front of me.

No I thought it was one of the worst movies of all time...but that's just me.

no it was tht bad and i seen worse

yea pretty spooky.