Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did anyone ever feel scared after watching that movie "Silent Hill"?

I watched it yesterday and its nothing id ever expect the movie would be it was true horror in my book.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i thought that movie was so stupid the horror movies they make these days really suck a$s cant stand them i wish the make something that was original

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some of the Creatures freaked me out. But what really scared me was when i went to bed that night. I was facing my wall but i had a feeling that something or someone was watching me. I ignored it for the first five minutes saying that it was just the movie but then i said no, someones whatching me. i turned around and there sat my little sister not two inches from my face looking at me. I screamed so loud it woke up our friends that live next door.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd say Silent Hill is a Thriller movie. Not a horror actually.

• 1 decade ago

Eh, I checked my closet and looked under my bed before I went to sleep the night I watched it, but really it wasn't too scary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No but i was a bit frightened that i had wasted 2 hours on such a horrible movie.

• Teresa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

yes loved Harold Lloyd on the clock tower and keystone kops . buster keaton.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it was dismal. more dismal was I spent the cash to see it in the theater, and a 5 yo was sitting in front of me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No I thought it was one of the worst movies of all time...but that's just me.

• 1 decade ago

no it was tht bad and i seen worse

• 1 decade ago

yea pretty spooky.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.