Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you get frustrated...?

...when you are misunderstood by other people?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oh yes! but i can usually get over it quickly. you've experienced that in my instant messaging the other day : ) but that wasn't really cause I was misunderstood though. but when people misunderstand me, it can be very difficult!

Source(s): : )
  • 1 decade ago

Extremely, I hate it even more when I can't get through to people. My husband is one of those that can easily misunderstand. And it's hard to get through to him that what he understands isn't correct.

I also hate it when I am misunderstood in a general sense. It bugs me when people judge others because of how they look or when they have limited contact with them. ex). I was on the phone with someone from a company that I deal with, and the person was extremely rude to me due to assumptions he had made about my situation. Nothing bugs me more then that..

• 1 decade ago

at times

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, especially when they don't take the TIME to listen fully to what I'm saying or feeling. I also get annoyed when people try to put words in my mouth when I said what I wanted to say in the first place since I'm a grown man! Twisting my words around is not appreciated. I said exactly what I wanted to say, and the words which they try to make it into didn't enter my mind. So that's a rap on that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. It is very frustrating.

• 1 decade ago

all the time =(

• 1 decade ago

yes and it happens all the time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes. one time I said "He's handsome, Im not gay, but he is" and people thought that I was saying he was gay, when I was saying that he was handsome even though I wasnt gay... yeah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes then u must explain it another way

• Rachel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, I'm pretty much used to it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.