Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you get frustrated...?

...when you are misunderstood by other people?

Favorite Answer

oh yes! but i can usually get over it quickly. you've experienced that in my instant messaging the other day : ) but that wasn't really cause I was misunderstood though. but when people misunderstand me, it can be very difficult!

Source(s): : )

Extremely, I hate it even more when I can't get through to people. My husband is one of those that can easily misunderstand. And it's hard to get through to him that what he understands isn't correct.

I also hate it when I am misunderstood in a general sense. It bugs me when people judge others because of how they look or when they have limited contact with them. ex). I was on the phone with someone from a company that I deal with, and the person was extremely rude to me due to assumptions he had made about my situation. Nothing bugs me more then that..

at times

Yes, especially when they don't take the TIME to listen fully to what I'm saying or feeling. I also get annoyed when people try to put words in my mouth when I said what I wanted to say in the first place since I'm a grown man! Twisting my words around is not appreciated. I said exactly what I wanted to say, and the words which they try to make it into didn't enter my mind. So that's a rap on that.

Yes. It is very frustrating.

all the time =(

yes and it happens all the time

yes. one time I said "He's handsome, Im not gay, but he is" and people thought that I was saying he was gay, when I was saying that he was handsome even though I wasnt gay... yeah

yes then u must explain it another way

• Rachel

No, I'm pretty much used to it