playin games?

ok i like this girl alot we had plans to do stuff together she likes girls just never been with them :) but we wanna get to no eachother better first well we had plans to go out to eat ... the 1st time she told me she was stuck up in a diff city and couldnt get a ride back down and today we had places to go out i mean seh told me like 3 days ago she didnt feel good but anyways today she said she cant becuz she has strep and like a week later i asked her one night when she was drunk to go out to eat the next day she said sure next day came around she said she is sick from drunking .... whats is up with her i mean i go to the bar where she works and she totally flirts with me and texts me and says alot of kinky **** i mean i dotn wanna push her to do anything she nos that i think shes in to me but im not sure i mean i would be her first woman she s been with is she nervous or is she trying to get out of this and scared to say something to me or does she just like the attention ...? plz

• kay b
    Favorite Answer

I think you should have an outing with some friends first to break the ice. She may not know what to expect or is a little freighting you never know. Maybe you should let her come to you. I hope this helped GOOD LUCK (^_^)

It seems like she's nervous. It's a big thing to be with someone for a first time. Whether it's your first time with a guy or a girl it can still be a bit nerve racking. Remember, this not just a first time....it's her first time with another woman. This is not in the social "norm" so be patient with her.

just be patient . dont show shes buggin you . just play it cool .