where i can sell my old coins ?

i have defernet kind of very old coins . how i can sell them in good price .

Favorite Answer

If you know very little about coins the best bet is a dealer. Make sure you go to the right ones. U.S. coin dealers, at least 99% know very little about world coins so you need to find a world coin dealer. Also some dealers specialize in certain varieties such as large cents and bust 1/2 dollars, they would know if you had a rare variety and would pay more for it. The best bet is to get some info on your coins so you know more about them, that way you will know, or at least have an idea what they are worth. For U.S. coins you can get prices from Coinage or Coins Magazines, they are retails so expect to get 40 to 50% less. Without me knowing what you have I can help no further.

Source(s): 47 years a numismatist

Here is an international website which works as a catalog of World Coins. But there you can also sell or exchange your coins. You set the price for each coin yourself and just wait till somebody buys it.

Try to evaluate and sell your coins here: http://www.coins-exchange.net/

I've tried the resource for several times and they've helped me.

Take them to a coin dealer

look up the prices on the internet. there worth a lot less than you think

personally I would hold on to them. Think what they will be worth in 30 years eh?

at the vintage store

sell them to me!!!

Ebay!! no where better