Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why do so many liberals hate White Christians so much, especially the men?

Have they been brainwashed by the left wing 'class envy' propaganda so much, that they believe that the so called 'greedy' white christians are exploiting the poor of the world to get filthy rich all the while creating the empire of America?

No help from parents or any preachers?? Why not?? Parents and preachers are there for moral support and guidance, and this country would be so much better if people received help from their parents or a church charity instead of relying on the government for welfare handouts.

Favorite Answer

It's the only group that won't cite them for discrimination, ie, it is easy.

They don't. Most liberals are Christians.

BUT--all decent Americans despise the narrow-minded bigots on the right wing who so arrogantly claim to be the only Christians--all the while ignoring everything Christ taught.

These oh-so-white "Christians" whine they're hated " for being Christian. Well, her's a heads up--your feeling of being attacked is right on the money. And if and when you actually start ACTING like Christians, the attacks will stop.

Not until.

I don't think they know much about them. Yes there is a lot of propaganda about them from leftists websites. That may come out of fear of being outnumbered. I have yet to hear a preacher get on the topic of politics. They are judging all by a few. See how sweet the liberals are!

I don't have anything against white Christians. It is perfectly possible to be white and Christian and a good person. What I have a thing against are ignorant, imperialistic supremacists who believe the rest of the world should be a shopping basket that glorious America can take its fill from.

The biggest crooks I have ever met and the biggest hypocrites I have ever met have all flown the flag of Jesus.

Please don't preach to me about the purity of the Christian

faith. I never use business's with the name Christian in their

business name because I know chances are I will be ripped off.

Source(s): 50 years of hard knocks.
  • ash

I don't get why you say libs hate white christians And I don't get why you think that any one who is exploiting the poor is a christian even if they call themselves one.

i think all men are hot

I don't hate anyone. I just want one thing-no two. First, I want people to think for themselves. That means no help from Mom, no help from their preacher, etc.

Secondly, I want honesty-pure and simple. Except when it comes to governments. Everyone lies and I am so sick of it.

I only dislike the self righteous "christians" who think their way is the only way, and are determined to shove it down everyone else's throats. You sound like one of them.

The question is, have you been brainwashed? Do you really believe that garbage? If you do, there is no point in trying to convince you otherwise. Stop listening to Rush.