Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls: What does it take for a guy to be considered acceptable to u (in the sense of boyfriend material)?

Favorite Answer

He has to know how to make her laugh at herself sometimes.Or know when to hold her in his arms and let her cry.Or when to merly smile and leave her to herself.He also needs to be himself...the perfect guy can not be described....you merly know when he looks at you and takes your hand that he is going to be the one.

And one thing for me that I think is amazzing is if a guy has a English accent.But I think I can work around that.

He can't be talking about how other girls are hot that's just boring and annoying. And if you like us don't get a friend to ask us for you that's just rude and immature. You have to be a gentlemen (open doors, pull out chairs, etc). Don't be something your not. Good luck =]

Sense of humour.. that's a BIG one!!

Respect, Honesty and why not... Humour

well, the guy has to be funny and totally cute. the thing i don't want is for the guy to be boring.