Black music videos and Black entertainment destroying and further deteriorating the black community?
1. Make the money no matter what the cost.
2. Beat up or shoot anyone that gets in your way
3. Buy the most expensive cars and bling bling.
4. Women (Specially black women) are hoes and need to bounce their booties all around.
5. Drugs are ok... Actually drugs can be a great way to achieve your dreams.
These are examples of the message entertainers send out. This is how the world sees the black community.
Young black people are using these rapers and their lifestyle as role-models to emulate. Movies are giving the same message ie. "Get Rich or Die Trying".
Being such an impact as it is, the black entertainment industry owns the black community, not only for making them what they are but for all the negative effect they've had on their own community. Don't they know what they are doing? They have to. Do they care? Should we support this? Your thoughts.