How do you update your video card on your computer.?

I want to play Battlefield 2142 but my video driver is not up to date. Anyone know how to update it and if you know can you tell me where to get it?

Favorite Answer

Depends what brand of video card it is, for example, if it's an ati video card, your best bet would be from http://www.ati.com,/ then click on drivers and software and follow the steps.

You've got to know what kind of video card you got, what series it is, and what your operating system is to upgrade drivers.

So, if you got the brand of your video card, visit their web page and you should be able to find a new driver.

more than likely no driver update will make it work.you will need to buy a new video card that will match the specs of the game...good luck

• rehkop

an extra handy thank you to do it is pass into controle pannel then equipment, then hardware tab decide on your video card then residences then pass to re-installation drivers it is going to then ask in case you prefer to have an internet verify decide on particular this time basically . It then would desire to discover the drivers online wish this facilitates mate.