What Do You Think About Stripping?

In your opinion, what do u think about women who strip? Do you think it should be illegal and legal?

Favorite Answer

Hey...a girl's gotta make a buck!...Free enterprise at it's finest. This should certainly be an issue that can be agreed upon on a bipartisan level.

Regarding vocation, women should have the choice to strip. People who have moral hang-ups about stripping, frankly, shouldn't go to strip clubs. I have no objections to strict laws protecting the rights and punishing the indescretions of strippers: harsh penalties for under-the-table prostitution, illegal drug use, or on-the-job violence and abuse.

I have met an assortment of women who strip, on and off the job, and they possess a myraid of qualities just like the average citizen. From what I gather, stripping is a means to get money; while still enjoyable, it's just gainful employment. Other people who glamorizing stripping or confuse a stripper's attention for genuine affection need a reality check.

In general, I believe that people need to lighten up about the sex industry. If the human body and sexuality weren't so taboo, then you might find less people addicted to porn and less perversion among the people. Ultimately, I encourage the freedom to strip, to see, or not to strip.

Source(s): I've been to strip clubs. I've been to Amsterdam. I've had a couple of stripper friends. I chatted with a former prostitute.

I do it every morning prior to showering. It is illegal? Really, there's no need for it to be illegal. There is no health issue involved; it is entirely a moral issue. If you don't like it, don't go. If enough people agree with you, it will be unprofitable. Why make laws that get into a person's personal business?

Sarah, who's making a fool out of who? It's the patrons that shell over tons of money to the dancers. Also, there are male strippers too - how does that fit in?

I have stripped several things; a dresser and a coupla end table this past year.

I like it. I hope it stays legal....

But - those fumes can really get to ya if you're not careful.

There is nothing wrong with it. If somebody has a problem with it then dont go to any strip clubs. Simple as that.

I don't think women who strip care about themselves and the men sure don't respect them. I think It should be against the law. The world is only making fools out of women, they need to start loving who God made them to be, because he has a loving purpose for their lives.

they are usually skanky but the world needs strippers

of course it should be legal they aren't hurting anyone if you don't wanna see strippers stay out of the strip clubs

• Sandy

I think anyone who gets paid to take their clothes off and dance is a low life.

Not my issue, I have bigger issues to think about ....but they should strip before they shower as we all should. and they can do it at my house if they are nice.

• ash

Why would anyone bother to make it illegal?