Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

MaKE THIS QUESTION 5 MORE TIMES OR A CLOWN WILL COME AND KILL YOU!?

Of course I don't mean that.

But when do you think Spam Messages like these will come and haunt Yahoo! Answers?

Favorite Answer

They have.....I was going to cuss you out, but then I noticed that your just kidding around.

Jerk.

Have you ever heard that stories sometimes do come true... My father was on the internet one day and he was reading a long text and I just asked him what that is... He said that it was nothing ... just someone saying that if he doesn't send it to 100 persons more, something very bad will happen to him in 10 days... 10 days after that, my father was dying ... he poisoned himself with a coke that he bought... now... I dream my dad every single night... We are talking in my dreams and he told me that you are one biiiig jerk.... Of course I made this story all up .... But thats just stupid... I dont know why I wasted my time writing this...

Source(s): ?

LOL. Can you do me a favor? Edit your answer to this question. You have to give an answer to what would make yahoo better or it won't count. Thanks!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200707...

Well, you just started it all over again! lol Myspace is bad for those things....... :(

(i've always wanted to die like that anyway!)

they haven't ?