who thinks cable is overrated?

at first when i didn't have cable i thought cable was the best thing in the world. a lot people used to tell me " you don't know what you're missing" but now that i have it, i kind of think otherwise. you pay 40 or 50 dollars a month for about 10 channels you watch out of hundreds. cause we know that you don't watch every channel that's given. i think it will be better if you get to choose the channels you want. i don't know but sometimes cable can be expensive and it's not worth all that. don't get me wrong i would rather have cable than regular tv but i feel a lot people make it more than what it really is and i wish the prices were a little lower. what do you think?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree. I don't have cable, because anything that is on TV you can see on the internet.

• KatGuy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I agree, most of the material is trite and overrated, I usually watch 3 to 4 cable stations regularly.

• 1 decade ago

I think cable is way overrated! The only thing I watch is network TV and I am fine with that!

• 1 decade ago

I do! I don't have cable and I refuse to pay for it. I get Fox and ABC, and that's allI need.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.