Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 1 decade ago

What cities or countries have the least pollution and/or best air quality? Don't guess.?

Update:

A link or info on how you know the answer would be good..

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Finland, New Zealand and Sweden. Maybe some small islands like The Falklands, Fiji, Pitcairn. Some places inhabited like Greenland and Antarctica. But it is necessary to define the kind of pollution to compare. The Sahara's countries would be polluted with dust but Canada with some gases from industries and Iceland with fish odor and volcanoes gases. There are countries like China with heavy pollution in some cities like Hong Kong and good air in the Tibet.

• 5 years ago

China is the most polluted, and the least polluted is probably one of the Pacific Island nations....and the guy who said Vatican city forgot that the national borders don't stop all of the pollution from the Metropolis of Rome and the country of Italy.

• 1 decade ago

Lowest pollution and best air quality it is Singapore.

Antartic does not have good quality air,

Chennai stinks - people who live there have got used to it - yuk.

Stuff like Australia et al are good suggestions but those places are remote - as a city its Singapore, by the way I am from Bangalore.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I live in a country where it is made up of apporximately 76% rainforest vegetation so i guess Guyana in South America is one of the countries with the least pollution and air quality. But the coastal areas of course are developed and do not comprise of rainforest vegetation, evidently since i said it was indeed, developed.

I hope i helped you in some way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Singapore

• 1 decade ago

Chennai, India

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Romania

• 1 decade ago

thats easy lawson in the antartic, you should go there sometime.australia own it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.