copyrighted dvds and trying to burn them?

I just want to burn a copy of a dvd movie. I'm using an external burner. I'm using dvdshrink to decrypt the copyrighted dvd. I'm using Nero for the software but I still cant get to the point to burn it.

This is what I've been doing. First I open up dvdshrink and click open disc. then I click backup. that all takes like 20 mins. Then I close that and I open up Nero and go to Make your own dvd-video. Then I have clicked on make a cd- miniDVD, make a cd-super video cd and make a cd-video cd and it gives me an error code and I cant go any further

Somebody please give me detailed instruction. I am kinda slow

thanx!

Favorite Answer

any dvd then use clone dvd you should only uses these to back up the original and you should not sell them

Forget Nero. Use the program called "anyDVD". Buy the full version through Slysoft. I've never been unable to crack software protection with this program, wheras with Nero, it's not as updated and the newer movies won't copy correctly.

By the way, I do not condone the copying of DVD's in any way, nor do I copy them myself. :)

Try plato dvd copy or try avs dvd copy

Use DVDFAB breaks all the copy protection and burns easily