why are gemini's looked down on?

ig et that all the time

Favorite Answer

Possible things people don't like about Geminis is that they talk too much and are two-faced (duh, twins). People may also find them shallow, but they are not as shallow as Libras.

• Noris

Oh, because you keep changing your mind. I'm not sure if I should make any plan with you guys at all. Not to say that you are unrealiable, it's just that it sort of hard to find where I stand with you guys.

Not to mention you guys could be quite a scatterbrain and superficial in addressing something that come out rude sometimes. Not everyone is that easy-going you know. You should consider other people feeling too when talking about anything especially when it involve sharing.

I don't mean you or every Gemini but this is what I felt about my little sister and my friends who are Gemini.

I don't think Gemini are being looked down though. Gemini are great people. They are very hardworking people and they give their all in doing something. But their flaws can quite ruin the effect to some level. :)

I dont think gemini's are looked down on - the only thing that comes to mind when someone says 'gemini' is 'two-faced' - but this is a mis-interpretation indeed - gemini is dual personality - which means they have many personalities and can do many different things at one time and in a short time too!!

hmm that's not true...gemini aren't the ones that have power for making everyone laugh but they are always the leader of their friendship...and they gave their best to make their group seem perfect and they respect their friends and help them too much...& the other people too. they think deeply and they recognise every person's character from the first time that they have a conversation.it's said thet gemini are the most intelegent people on earth. it's true they sometimes talk too much and they are active.and they are not two-faced but they get bored from something immeadetly and that's their weekness. but their best part is that the reasons control their feelings. i like their personality ;)

yeah i'm a gemini too. i don't think i'm looked down on. actually out of my group of friends, i'm the group leader. i tell them when we should go to the movies or if we should move to a different place. i'm also very funny too. i make my friends laugh really hard too. they actually look up to me and i like it. haha. also, alot of talented musicians are gemini's too (rivers cuomo). we're smart, funny, charming, and romantic. sure we have a sensitive side we don't like to show, -but it some out quite often- but we're always up for fun and adventures. i love geminis!

Source(s): myself, your fellow gemini. :)

are they? I doubt it they're not looked down on...Geminis are thinkers and energetic beings

i don't look down on them. On the contrary, they are the most fun sign in the zodiac, i love them.

for not being like cancers duhhhh......