Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Ever had this feeling?

That part of you loved someone so much that you just wanted them close to you, yet part of you was so afraid of them. I miss this person with all of my heart and soul and of all the people I know, this person has treated me the best. But I am afraid.......is ther anyone who has felt similar to me and can they explain why I get this feeling.

Favorite Answer

Yes, and it's pretty normal. You want him so bad but you're afraid of him getting too close because he might see some things in you that he won't like, and you'd feel inadequate or not good enough... and that really hurts. :-(

at times i feel the same way about my boyfriend. i was in a very abusive relationship right before meeting him so im very afraid to get close to him. im afraid he will hurt me physically or even emotionally. i know he would never do that but i cant help feeling that way. have u ever been abused? could that be ur issue with him? if so u have to slowly learn to trust him. it takes a while i know but over time u can enjoy ur relationship instead of being scared of getting into it. its better to at least try to have a relationship and enjoy it than to be scared and miss the joys u 2 could have together.

ok so u like this person and u want to be together but in te same situation u also want to be away from this person because u r afraid they dont feel the same way and u want to protect urself from getting hurt but i am telling u to take a chance make a risk.

this person sounds like it's a guy so if you miss this person a lot, maybe you're afraid he might judge you or something? i was kind of afraid of my boyfriend before. we both liked each other a lot but i think it wasn't a feeling that was scared but it was more like.. happiness... that he was there.. right next to me...

u are scarrd that this person wont like u like u like him

that is why it ysed to happen to me with girlz