what should i get for my 13 year old friend? HELP!!?

My friend is turning 13 and we are going to the beach for her party TOMORROW!!! I called my friend who is her friend for advice and she said that she likes to write and maybe you should get her a diary or journal or something like that. I would get her a gift card from Tillys or something but we're all going shopping this week so i want to save my money. so help me what should i get for her???!!!

Favorite Answer

Hey,

I think you should get your friend a Borders gift card, since they sell very beautiful journals and pens, and a lot of other writing items. Also, if she likes to write, chances are she likes to read!

Source(s): I am a writer.

Hie Pro. Well to me it is better for you not to go for the shopping trip with them, instead when they are going for shopping, it is better for you to go out with the other friends who are not going to buy her a present, like something sweet and very memorable to her, if she is the kind who love to write then it is better for you to buy her a diary and also a chain which she can always write the things she used to do daily and the chain she can wear it everyday with your name and her name, besides about the card to me it is not a good idea of it whereby she is going to read once and after that she will keep it away, so instead of the card it is better for you to get this stuff and she can always used it and remember it always. When the party is over and she opens the present she will really love it and she will jump in joy. Try this and hope it might help you...........................

ALL THE BEST.......................

id get her a gift card for a bookstore or something cuz writers are into poetry and writing, and bookstores also have journals pencils pens and diarys. or you can get her gel pens and an electronic journal where you have to say ur password with ur own voice and then itll open..so its up to you!!!

Source(s): BORDERS is a GREAT bookstore

give her a gift card or gift certificate for $10 and she can get what she wants. you'll still have money to shop and she'll have a gift

get her some pens/pencils and stationary or a notepad or maybe a book or a gift card to a book store good luck!!!

Perhaps u cud get her a spray , which is attractive to Boyz . She'd like that .

otherwise , writers are generally into reading also , so how about an interesting book ??

hope i cud help. ;-) ;-)

get her some cute pens and one of those electronic journals

um get her some make up or something spend your money on her since it's her brithday.