Got remarried 7-7-07 did anyone eles make the big leap on the so called lucky 777?

I married my second husband on 7-7-07 He has been my best friend since Kindergarden..... any one eles?

Update:

I am recovering from surgery......... we got married in my home a small lovely crmony..... and are going to honeymoon after i recover.

Update 2:

we did not chose the day because of the 777.

Update 3:

Im 34 and have known him since i was 5. I dont think we will divorce.

Update 4:

To answer the question, Im resting, and he is out in the pool with my children.... Cant sleep so im on y answers.....

Update 5:

what is wrong with being on the computer if your married anyways? I dont see the big deal.

Update 6:

For the one that said to pay attention to my husband , maybe you didnt read above, he is outside in the pool with the kids, I CANT GET IN......

A good relationship doesnt mean i have to have my head up his butt 24/7

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

congrats on the wedding and i hope your recovery goes fast.

• fromm
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

particular, there have been reports of hundreds and hundreds of weddings on "fortunate" 7/7/07. approximately portion of them in the U. S. will become in divorce. perhaps particularly greater effective until all of them discover that a favorable marriage is located on paintings, have faith, love, and sacrifice, now no longer on superstitious good fortune.

• Brant
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sure, there were stories of hundreds of weddings on "lucky" 7/7/07. Approximately half of them in the US will end up in divorce. Maybe a little more unless all of them realize that a successful marriage is based on work, trust, love, and sacrifice, not on superstitious luck.

• 1 decade ago

sorry the only leap i made was to send my husband divorce papers on 7-7-07 so i say good luck to him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I was going to remark about being on the computer and just married. What happened to your honeymoon? Did you marry a computer? Try paying attention to your husband--computers are disposable.

• 1 decade ago

whoa congratz!!!

r u not on ur honeymoon??

[spent my day yesterday 7/7/07 watching the concerts on tv..]

• 1 decade ago

Congratulations, Best of Luck to the both of you.

no ,been married for many yrs.

. what are ya doing on yahoo? lol .

• 1 decade ago

You actually got married yesterday??? So where is your husband right now? And why on earth are you on the computer???

• 1 decade ago

Congratulations, but nope, I don't believe in luck - I believe in God.

• 1 decade ago

So let me get this straight. You just got married yesterday and you are on the computer?

This won't last long.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.