Got remarried 7-7-07 did anyone eles make the big leap on the so called lucky 777?

I married my second husband on 7-7-07 He has been my best friend since Kindergarden..... any one eles?

I am recovering from surgery......... we got married in my home a small lovely crmony..... and are going to honeymoon after i recover.

we did not chose the day because of the 777.

Im 34 and have known him since i was 5. I dont think we will divorce.

To answer the question, Im resting, and he is out in the pool with my children.... Cant sleep so im on y answers.....

what is wrong with being on the computer if your married anyways? I dont see the big deal.

For the one that said to pay attention to my husband , maybe you didnt read above, he is outside in the pool with the kids, I CANT GET IN......

A good relationship doesnt mean i have to have my head up his butt 24/7

Favorite Answer

congrats on the wedding and i hope your recovery goes fast.

• fromm

particular, there have been reports of hundreds and hundreds of weddings on "fortunate" 7/7/07. approximately portion of them in the U. S. will become in divorce. perhaps particularly greater effective until all of them discover that a favorable marriage is located on paintings, have faith, love, and sacrifice, now no longer on superstitious good fortune.

• Brant

Sure, there were stories of hundreds of weddings on "lucky" 7/7/07. Approximately half of them in the US will end up in divorce. Maybe a little more unless all of them realize that a successful marriage is based on work, trust, love, and sacrifice, not on superstitious luck.

sorry the only leap i made was to send my husband divorce papers on 7-7-07 so i say good luck to him

I was going to remark about being on the computer and just married. What happened to your honeymoon? Did you marry a computer? Try paying attention to your husband--computers are disposable.

whoa congratz!!!

r u not on ur honeymoon??

[spent my day yesterday 7/7/07 watching the concerts on tv..]

Congratulations, Best of Luck to the both of you.

no ,been married for many yrs.

. what are ya doing on yahoo? lol .

You actually got married yesterday??? So where is your husband right now? And why on earth are you on the computer???

Congratulations, but nope, I don't believe in luck - I believe in God.

So let me get this straight. You just got married yesterday and you are on the computer?

This won't last long.....