Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Taurus against Leo?

Well I am asking it because my friend (Taurus girl) seems to have arguments with one guy (Leo) and they have hard times. I am afraid what a Leo can do to her because she is arguing and she puts much emotion but later she forgets it and even do not recall because she never feels like me (Scorpio) like to revenge she is good girl basically but I am afraid what that Leo is able to do when angry? I hope I won't need to participate because it might be destructive and I am wondering on how to make her realizes she better stop and find some better thing to do than arguing around me and that puts me in a situation I would tell her and the guy sometime I may regret later just to shut them both up.

Favorite Answer

Taurus and Leo

When Taurus and Leo form a friendship, they often become a sort of mutual admiration society. They understand each other's needs well. Taurus needs affection, to be loved and cherished, while Leo likes compliments and wants to be adored and admired. They are both strongly loyal and are often possessive of each other. Both friends are able to provide what the other needs because their desires are so similar.

Both the Taurus and the Leo friend like comfort and luxury, often doing things on a grand scale. They both enjoy status and possessions. Leo tends to be flamboyant, which Taurus will like -- Leo is bigger and better and grand, the very personification of status and luxury. Because both Signs are so determined, these friends really need to work to understand and accept each other.

Taurus is ruled by the Planet Venus, and Leo is ruled by the Sun. The Sun is about ego and self, and it radiates warmth and light. Leo indeed radiates this kind of energy and enthusiasm. Venus is about love, beauty, and luxury; together this combination of masculine and feminine energy is why they admire and sustain each other. Interestingly, Venus is never more than 48 degrees from the Sun so they belong near each other! The Sun represents life, and Venus represents love; as long as they are careful to understand each other, their combination is a positive one.

Taurus and Leo make a great match because both signs like to give each other - and of course receive - plenty of attention! Taurus may be found baking Leo’s favorite cookies, while Leo may be found buying a little pick-me-up present if their Taurus partner had a bad day. Both signs are extremely loyal and many Taurus/Leo relationships have lasting power! However, there is something to watch out for! Both signs are very stubborn – Taurus being the Bull and Leo the Lion! Butting heads can cause problems in even the most stable relationships. In order for these two signs to last, both must be willing to work hard to understand and accept one another

3 Stars

i'm a taurus and my mom is a leo so there are times when we disagree....... but other than that we are pretty cool with each other......they will tend to have a lot of arguments though...

she better watch it. Leos can get vicious. Even the ones that seem real nice (like my momma) have a vicious side!

• most leo's carry glocks, sigs, or s&w, all are higher quality than taurus.

don't risk it.

LMAO AT THE FIRST ANSWER...HE SHOULD WIN BEST ANSWER..