How do you define "Passion"?

How do you define passion in a relationship?

How do you know if the other person feels it?

What can you do to get it back once it's gone?

Favorite Answer

Passion is never being able to get enough, it could be a passion for art, a passion for literature, or even a passion for a man. It is the feeling you get when he walks through the door all stinky and sweaty from working and you still run and hug him. It's the way his lips feel when the push against your and when his arms hug around you and you never want him to let go. When it's gone, you miss it, but the best thing about passion is it is more then feeling, it is a choice. A choice to wake up every day saying this is where you want to be and no matter what your not letting this go. So even when you want to put the brush, book, or relationship down, you still get up and do it again, knowing that feeling will be back in no time.

Passion is the intense emotional and physical feeling you get when you are with someone who knows how to push all the right buttons. It is a connection on a mental level as well and when two passionate people are together, its a connection that only the two of them can break. I have only had it once.....but when we were together, it was like we owned the world and nobody else existed but us.

Its truly an experience.

Too bad everyone isnt passionate.

Passion is the craving, the want, the need for the other person.

You'll KNOW if the other person feels it or not.

And you can try new things in the bedroom, or play sex games. They might make you guys giggle like crazy, but what's passion without a little laughter?

Good question. When I feel passion, I cannot stop thinking about the other person. I breathe hard when I think of them. When we are together, we cannot keep our hands off of each other. It is an all consuming feeling that I cannot adequately describe.