How do you set your facebook to private so that only ur friends can view it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Set Facebook To Private

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Log into facebook. Then in the top right hand corner there is a tab that sais privacy. Click that. Once in there, there is a thing that says profile. Click the thing next to it called edit settings. Once in there On the first drop down box, change it to "only my friends".

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

@ the top right hand corner of the page there should be a tab called "privacy". Click it From there, click on the "search" tab. (It's the second one) Scroll down to the bottom. Under the heading "What Can People Do With My Search Results?" make sure the box that says "view your friends list" (the last one) is unchecked. Don't forget to click the "Save" tab on the bottom of the page when you're done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

go to privacy at the top in the dark blue and you should get a page saying Privacy Overview. click on profile *it should be in blue* and then you should get a page saying

Privacy Settings for your Profile

go down to where it says

You can control who can see your profile — your friends can always see your profile, and you can allow all your networks or some of your networks to see your profile.

and where it says profile click on only my friends....this should only let your friends see your profile

hopes this helps

• 1 decade ago

after you log on, at the top it says, account, privacy, log out . click on privacy and theres options read then and select what you want to set it too

• 1 decade ago

whenever you make a new friend, you can click a box called limited viewing or something like that. try it.

• 1 decade ago

go to account settings

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.