Same old, same old. Day in, day out. What can a blood thirsty despot like me do to liven up this joint?

No, no, no. Put those Barry Manilow CDs away. And we toasted the last rebel prisoner.

Update:

DarthCheney says we should kick the cr@p out of the Ewoks. What say you?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • RoChEr
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i say Mr.Cheney is right!! then again you are the master Lord Vader ^_^

• Why don't we...

Kill the Emperor and toast him!

And i hate the Rebels why don't we target practice with the Death Star super weapon. Naboo looks ripe for target practice.

Or

We could give all the Stormtroopers Pink and Purple armor and have a HUGE game of Man Hunt on the Death Star!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

choke out Admiral Romodi Motti again, I find his lack of faith disturbing.

as for the Ewoks, don't get rid of them, instead:

Have a kid with an Ewok chick, so there can be an Ewok jedi, that would be pretty cool

Source(s): E
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We should have more parties aboard the deathstar. To liven that up even more, it could be a costume party! Or a rave, if you prefer my lord. Either would work. I'll bring the fruit punch if you bring the cookies =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why not pull out of Iraq so you can invade it all over again? We could make it an annual event. Eventually we'll have to hire people to defend Iraq against our regular invasions. Maybe we could use that as an oppurtunity to reform our criminal justice system. Just send the lifers and hardened criminals and spice smugglers to Iraq.

• 1 decade ago

I hate Ewoks. How about an Ewok toast? Jar Jar too. hmmm toasty furry mammals.

• 1 decade ago

Turn to the good side of the force like in Return of the Jedi.

• 1 decade ago

Let's go to the beach and have a bonfire! Yeah!

Oh, I forgot, do you have something to change into, besides that wetsuit??? You're getting too pale and need some sun. Will SPF 50 suffice?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only way to liven up a joint is to light it and puff away.

• fromm
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

nicely they are no longer criticized for donning them yet greater criticized for constantly speaking approximately it. previous college rappers known the relevent subject concerns or in basic terms bragged approximately rapping greater proper then maximum. in the event that they pronounced their chains it became commonly short and with an incredible form of means...in assessment to right this moment's artists

• Taurus
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Go up to people (and ewoks alike) and say....."WHO'S YOUR DAADdY!!!"

Try flashing them while you at it...you already have the gear....your cape can do wonders without the help from feeble jedi tricks!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.