Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Do you support replacing the dollar with the amero?

Have a look and tell me your opinion,would you support the NAU currency called the amero?

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=15017

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/cfr_making_m...

Forgot to add, I do not support this at all.

coza, here's a CNBC video link if you prefer(credit to juan for first posting this video and making me aware of this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

NO ! ..If it is in the works I guess it`s about time the 87% that care about the USA staying that way to remind Washington with a few 100,000 faxs`again . Telling them that we won`t get caught napping again, especially after they tried to sneak that Illegal Amnesty Bill of Ted Kennedys` into law without having it publicized , or debated .

Yes why not become equal partners with the degenerate, dirt bag, corrupt and discrimination riddled Governments of Central and South American?

It's a great deal for them; and will allow us to dilute the imminent world stature and value possessed by our United States Currency to the toilet bowl value level where the Mexican Peso is currently traded.

Isn't this the way that us Americans are supposed to feel? I have recently decided to work over time and to take a second job, so that I can pay more taxes to support as many criminal Alien trespassers as possible and help them receive even more tax payer handouts while they unlawfully live in my Country. These folks need more government entitlement programs. We must continue to prove to the illegal aliens, that “Yes in America, Crime does Pay”.

Who cares that I struggle every month to cover my own personal medical insurance premiums and deductibles? At least all of my hard work and tax dollars will be used to enable the 12 to 20 million illegal dirt bag, freeloading foreigners who have snuck into our Nation, the opportunity to get their free medical and prescription coverage through Medicaid, since it is 100% funded for by American Citizen tax dollars

Further, it is essential that we not forget about supporting all of the Anchor babies that these criminal trespassers have crossed the border so as to give birth on US soil.

If citizens like me, don't work overtime or get second jobs so that we can pay more taxes, how who will pay for their hospital stays, child delivery costs and day care expenses of these Illegal alien border jumpers?

Also, do not think it should end at birth, we are Americans. It is only fair that US Tax payers cover the day care expenses which will occur during those times when these children's illegal alien mothers are out of their government subsidized apartments: picking up their food stamps, welfare checks, playing bingo, or conspiring to find ways to sneak into America, 30 more of their very close family members.

Remember, we must not break up families! Who cares if these people broke the law to get here, it is our obligation to make sure that anyone claiming to have some remote family connection to them back in their Country of origin, has the right to also come to America and enjoy the good live at the expense of us taxpayer.

GIVE ME A BREAK! This is American, a proud and successful nation. Forget this Amero HorseS$%T, and give me a break!!! ILLEGALS go home or face hard labor prison time; Stop making us pay for you to freeload in our Country

Y

No way, why wouldn't it be made public before recently? I would join a revolution before I'd sit back and let this happen. I'm sorry, but this country seems to be forgetting that it was formed to be ran by the people.

• Grogan

No, I dont want the Amero, but I think its in the works and there is not a thing we can do about it.

No way.. This is still America and the dollar has always worked for us.

No, that won't work. We better take our country back before its to late.

Absolutely not.

Absolutely NOT!

• LAL

Absolutely not!

These politicians are crazy!

Hell no. And anybody who would is guilty of treason and sedition.