Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Which haircut should I get between these two?

Favorite Answer

I like #1 the best. but if u get the cut in #1, you can smooth it down to closely resemble the #2, so I would go w/ #1 and spike it up and wear it smooth

Source(s): cosmetologist 9 yrs

get the second one, but i guess a little longer with highlights..it won't grow out into a mullet. its much more simpler and cute, and even if you get it at that length, itll be fine, shorter cuts are in now, just look at VOGUE.

the first one trust me seems like hard work to do, its not easy as it looks, ive had that kind of hairstyle done and it takes time, and its going to be oily and annoying to use products to make it stick up.

Source(s): ive had both hairstyles.

#1 is more versatile. you can do more with the #1 haircut. you can put it back and it seems easier to keep. #2 may grow out into a mullet.

I like # 2 better. It would look good with some highlights in it.

they both r pretty much the same #1 for me it looks more girl like than the other

I like the second one. ♥

it depends on your face shape, but i really like the first cut! i would go with that one

i really like the first won its more styled!! and looks more fun!!!