My Sister-in-law saw me naked again today. She has decided that I will pay dearly for it.?

My wife is leaving on a business trip, and they have decided that while she is gone that my butt belongs to sis. She is looking for creative punishment scenarios, so that she can enjoy 4 days of severe punishment. She has already told me, that even if I am good, to expect punishment. I may get to decide position or implement, but severity will be up to her.

She will be looking for suggestions over the next few days

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell her to come to me for suggestions, i might have a few ideas, Lol...

• teresa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i are not getting the question. yet, it sound like your sister-in-regulation plans on leaping your bones collectively as your spouse is out of city. feels like she needs you if she's continuously around whilst your bare. And in case you're making plans on cheating on your spouse with sister, do no longer do it, via fact it is not properly worth it. Your sister-in-regulation is possibly attractive and in basic terms elect somebody to get laid with. perhaps you could hook her up with a number of your pals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This one ought to get the top prize for the most unbelievable bullshit post for 2007 .

• 1 decade ago

She can't make you do a damn thing unless you really want her to do it. If you don't want her bothering you then you would just tell her to hit the road.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dunt know but you should answer my question

trust mee its worth it....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArdVc...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's adultery and you are both sick individuals.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So what

• 1 decade ago

What is the question again?????

• 1 decade ago

Sick-O....grow up!!! Or just grow a "set".....

• 1 decade ago

huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.