My Sister-in-law saw me naked again today. She has decided that I will pay dearly for it.?

My wife is leaving on a business trip, and they have decided that while she is gone that my butt belongs to sis. She is looking for creative punishment scenarios, so that she can enjoy 4 days of severe punishment. She has already told me, that even if I am good, to expect punishment. I may get to decide position or implement, but severity will be up to her.

She will be looking for suggestions over the next few days

Favorite Answer

Tell her to come to me for suggestions, i might have a few ideas, Lol...

• teresa

i are not getting the question. yet, it sound like your sister-in-regulation plans on leaping your bones collectively as your spouse is out of city. feels like she needs you if she's continuously around whilst your bare. And in case you're making plans on cheating on your spouse with sister, do no longer do it, via fact it is not properly worth it. Your sister-in-regulation is possibly attractive and in basic terms elect somebody to get laid with. perhaps you could hook her up with a number of your pals.

This one ought to get the top prize for the most unbelievable bullshit post for 2007 .

She can't make you do a damn thing unless you really want her to do it. If you don't want her bothering you then you would just tell her to hit the road.

I dunt know but you should answer my question

trust mee its worth it....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArdVc...

That's adultery and you are both sick individuals.

So what

What is the question again?????

Sick-O....grow up!!! Or just grow a "set".....

huh?