Should i sy sorry, or let it go, or???

okay. i went out with a guy for the TOTAL wring reasons!!!!!!cas my friend kinda sorta made me, and the things i did where.

1.when he call me i said im grounded or gotta go to church class(a lie) 2. when i see him, i would pay NO attion to him at all 3. when he asked me to go somewhere otta skool, i said cant friends 4. when ever he messaged me i would say, gotta go, in EVERY ONE. 5. when i would kiss him, i would kiss him REAL bad, and trip him, and when we made out, i bit him...just so he would break up with me, i think i should say sorry, but his friend joey, calls me names (dyke) cas what i did, and when ever someone said, OMFG I CANT BEILVE YOUR DATEING SCOTT! i would say, i HATE scott....help?!!! i even cheated on him kinda (i kissed a guy behind his back) HELP

6 Answers

Relevance
  • elurle
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You pretty much hit every bad point didn't you? I doubt it would make him feel any better to say you're sorry. Frankly if it were me I wouldn't believe you and wonder what you were setting me up for.

But karma is likely going to come back to haunt you in the form of a reputation as a bi*ch a user a lier and a cheater that you'll likely never be able to change. Because if I were him I would warn every guy who would stop long enough to listen.

• 1 decade ago

You should say sorry because of dragging him along even though you didnt like him and because you cheated on him.

But you should end the relationship, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. He and you can have better relationships then that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how did someone make you go out with someone did they pour bleach down your throat you need to say sorry and not act like a child

• 1 decade ago

tell him the truth

thats the best way to end a relationship

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You should definitely apologize to him and break it off.

• 1 decade ago

i guess so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.