Does any1 like the Shows "So U Think U Can Dance" or "Bad Girls - Road Trip"???

Favorite Answer

OMG i LOVE those shows i watch them all the time and absolutely love reality shows so yes i do watch them and LOVE them

I started watching "Dancing With The Stars" a couple of years ago because I was a Park Host at a State Park and it was the only channel I could get. The only reason I watched it was that after a year of not seeing the news, unless I went into town, and only having the deer and turkeys to watch for entertainment, I was happy to watch anything. I even watched the church shows for the humor. Those kinds of shows are probably watched by either little old ladies or morons.

So u think u can dance is OK because people make fun of themselves but the bad girls road trip is one of the worst shows I've ever seen

Not sure about the second show. Never heard of or watched it. But as far as the first show, one of the judges, Nigel Lithgowe, is also the producer or American Idol and some other rather successful shows. I respect his opinion on whom he thinks has talent or not.

I think it is a good show and a good stepping stone for those who do have talent. I can't stand the female judge though. and that annoying laugh of hers.

• fromm

lol it truly is particularly humorous! i became taking a young ones progression classification in college years in the past, and between the failings it particularly mentions is to "in no way tell the youngster 'wait until your father/mom gets residing house." whilst the instructor asked us if it ever occurred in our residences, the female next to me pronounced her mom were doing it for years, yet her dad hasn't come residing house yet. we don't do this for the duration of our residing house nonetheless. My son thinks the two me and Mr Dawna are the two evil.

I think a lot of whats on TV is just trash, including these shows. Not worth wasting my time on. At least on Yahoo 360 if you want to you can learn something.

i like "So U Think U Can Dance" cuz "Bad Girls - Road Trip" is lame!!!

i don't know "bad girls road trip", but "SO YOU THiNK YOU CAN DANCE" has got to be the stupidest show i've ever seen

Source(s): i watch tv, yo

So u think u can dance in Greece was very good.I don't know what' s going around at other countries.Have u seen the serie ''Heroes"" ?It' s perfect.

So u think u can dance is ok. not the greatest. never heard of the other one.