Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

how can i have bigger breast (just a lil more) without a plastic surgery?

i want them still to b firm..

it is possible?

Favorite Answer

Padded or push up bra....

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

if you're my age or in your teens your breasts are still growing so ask you mom first then if she says it's alright use blossant it's a medicine i had seen in a home shopping network a few years back and it will increase your breast the size you want them but just take enough to get to the right size take the wrong dosage you wouldn't want to become a d or dd if you're an a, b, or c. appreciate your size and be grateful if the lord wanted you to have them bigger he would have made you that way. young men like small comquates, casava melons,LOL( laugh out loud) or plums(breasts) and we're no different from the girls that have the d or dd. do you want that kind of attention do you?

Source(s): me

The only way you can make them look bigger and better with out surgery is to wear a bra that has a firm wire underneath and do not buy your exact size maybe one size smaller then it will give you that little push

hey their, if you do weight training that focuses on the chest area they will stay firm and probably even get firmer and higher whilst gaining a bit of mass. just get along to the gym and watch what is going o with other people to figure out which machines will work best for you in that area or you can ask the staff, they are generally very willing to help and will know the best way to get the results you want

Maybe try a push up bra. Victoria's Secret makes the Secret Embrace bra, it works pretty good for me. And it actually looks natural and not funny shaped or quilty type padded. Without it though, you're gonna be the same 'ol you.

1

Source(s): Breast Aumentation Techniques http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement/?UPeo

push up bra

or stuff it.

there is actually this fake boob thing you can buy, its a material in the color of skin i saw it on tv, and you put it in your bra and it looks a bit bigger. sorry i dont know what its called though, i just know it exists

ive heard lots of ceerios with milk. but i dont know the extent of that truth.

id stay away from drugs

yep...birth control makes 'em get bigger and fuller. She make sure you watch your waist line.

i know how does ur breasts looks like

they r sexy & awsome u don't need to get them bigger ;)