I'm 24 years old 4' 11 and weigh 90 pounds but i would like to put on a few pounds . got any suggestions

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

*Eat at least 1200 calories per day.

*Get at least 30 minutes of exercise, three days a week.

*Lift weights if you like, but do be careful - I've had lots of freinds herniate disks in their back from doing that.

*Always eat fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains when possible. If you eat meat, go for the organic, lean stuff and stay away from processed garbage.

*Try eating organic.

*Drink around 62oz. of water per day.

If you follow the above advice, you should be fine. Don't worry about your weight, seriously- some people are naturally skinny, some people are naturally big. As long as you have a healthy lifestyle, that's all that really matters.

• 1 decade ago

well, you're not going to get any taller, altough you can grow more rounder. you can be a healthy 120 pounder or you can become a 200 pound egg. your choice.

• 1 decade ago

eat a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the next 2 weeks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only weight you want to put on is muscle.

Lift weights and eat big (lot of vegetables).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Add protein to your diet. Tuna, fish, chicken, yogurt, eggs... also add resistance training to add on the muscle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

add mass to your food; for example, choose milk over water, or regular cream cheese over light cream cheese. make sure you gain healthy fat or muscle. Not just fat like trans fat, of meat fat.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Macdonald's!

• 1 decade ago

add a little more carbs into your diet

• 1 decade ago

pasta

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.