Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

paris hilton?

do u think paris hilton shuold still be in jail?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, she served her time.

What might have you been doing for the good of society besides boring us with a nonsensical question?

• Absolutely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it doesn't matter, she wasn't getting the jail experience, it was like camp. she got to watch at least 3 hours of tv a day, and had a ton of vistitors. And I can bet you she wasn't eating the food.

Source(s): people talked about her 'jail time' it's to sad to even make me laugh..
  • Granny
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I think she should have served her entire sentence. I don't think she or any celebrity should have special treatment or special jails. That's what I think.

BTW I haven't heard any gossip on her since she got out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. She has served her time and I think everyone should just stop talking and let this girl grow up and mature a bit.

• 1 decade ago

yea of course she is a really bad celebritie i dont even know why she is famous she should be in jail forever

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah i do. she got special treatment and its totally not fair! i mean, if anyone like me did what she did, id STILL be in jail, so i really dont see how thats fair.

• 1 decade ago

Ummmm........YES!!

Any other criminal would have to do their full time....its totally ridiculous that she was released early. Goes to show you what kinda world we are living in! Celebrity=Immunity....its a joke!

• 1 decade ago

YES! She's needs to be treated as if she were a "normal" person, it's unfair to treat them differently just because they are rich.

• 1 decade ago

No, I think that she did her time, like she should of, but I do think she should of did a week more, but she is changed, and I give her kudos for trying.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.