How come I feel weird when i tell him I love him?

I really do love him. I know it with every fiber of my being, but whenever I say it I feel like I am being clingy, when he says it more than I do. lol, my fav is when I am mad and yelling at him, and he just suddenly says "I love you" and means it. Ok I'm off topic, but how can I get over this?

Favorite Answer

Have you ever had a bad experience before? This may be the cause of your reactions. I know its really tough to tell a man you love them. Your not used to it. The first thing to do if learn that there's hi's and low's in life. You may fear telling him you love him because later when you guys decide to break up, you may feel "dumb" for telling him all those things and find your self regretting it, or simply you feel you'll end up like a "girly-girl". Dont worry, you learn from good and bad experiences, if it comes from your heart to tell him you love him, go for it, dont let negativity come through. You gots lots to learn

• Peas

Will I don't know why it cause u stress he doesn't seem 2 mine. A the world has a shortness of love. Mayb try making up a cute word that u 2 just say. that u can just keep it between u 2. It makes it more xciting and fun then saying I love you and evry1 hears you. My Bf and I had a thing I woould do when we were around ppl where I would grab his waist w/ both hand andpush down, that was for makig love but the same diff, he would always smile and it was cute that kow one ever picked up on it.

Would'nt worry as you seem to have this matter in hand.That's one of the joys of life,saying I love you From the heart