Any good laptops for $650 or under?

I want to get a good laptop. Not a crappy one like the intel celeron M or the intel accelerator graphic cards. I want a laptop that will have a good speed for starting up and using programs....one that can play pretty good games...have 1GB of RAM (at least) or more....and still be under 650$....I know that Dell's...Compaqs(Hp), Gateways are pretty good but I would like a trusted site that has one for under 650$.

Thank you

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

let me check..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

this is a DELL laptop you need to buy, don't mind spending few hundreds more in order to get a high quality product

1 222-7663 Inspiron E1505, Intel Core Duoprocessor T2350 (2MB/1.86GHz/ 533MHz)

1 320-4650 15.4 Inch Wide-screen WXGA Display for Inspiron 6400/E150

1 311-5781 1GB, DDR2, 667MHz 2 Dimm for Inspiron 6400/E1505

1 320-4810 256MB Ge Force 7300 Graphics card for Inspiron 6400/E1505

1 341-3108 80GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive for Inspiron 6400/E1505

• 1 decade ago

You can pretty much forget about going retail. Try a pawn shop, or call up a local technology company and ask if they know of a source for refurbs. I've bought both of my computers used at a huge savings, and yes, they're great gaming systems that used to belong to network engineers so they're pretty great. :) You know if you buy from a pro, they've taken care of it.

• 1 decade ago

Check Ebay..I got one for $700..it was used..but its in good shape and works great!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Gateway mt3707 it was on sale at Best Buy for $600.00

It meets your spec's!!

Itt ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!=)

• 1 decade ago

http://www.newegg.com/ or check out http://www.comp-geeks.com/

and oh yeah, Good luck! you are asking for a lot I think but you might find it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.