Who was the greatest loss in our music history?

i can't decide...if u had to choose between Elvis, John Lennon, or Freddie Mercury, who would u pick? i think they're ALL great! :D wat do u think?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

History- Lennon

Music- Mercury

• 1 decade ago

John Lennon, by far!!! I do like Elvis and Freddie Mercury, but come on Elvis didn't even write his own music. John Lennon was way ahead of his time and I mourn his death everyday, when I look at the tattoo on my arm. There would be no Freddie Mercury without a Lennon 1st, as he was a huge fan. He was truly a musical genius! Good question.

• 1 decade ago

John Lennon

• 1 decade ago

Elvis

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ooh, toughie.

Elvis might've had the warmest heart,

John had the IQ--but was the pre-Bono

sellout?--and Freddie had the purest

voice.

All were great, I genuinely love their

best respectively.

< For me personally? Otis Redding.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jimi Hendrix

• 5 years ago

hopefully not- good album covers contribute so much. check out always searching- they work really hard on album art and theyre releasing a new album soon. they do alot of promo shots of the band members with punkgoesphotography and they have a really good unique sound. listen to them and buy their albums- they're kind of a metal band but the singer is in musical theater- people who like all types of music love them- you should really listen to them. Hope I helped! :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jim Morrison

• ~LOZ~
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

WOOO Freddie Mercury no question, he was a genius

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

personally, i'd say buddy holly. but if you make me choose between these three, then john lennon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.