cutting...?

what do u do when u find out that ur friend was cutting?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

okay first talk to them .. serisiouly .. i was in the same situation but i was that friend

their going to say that they dont need help, they can get through it on their own, bla bla bla.

seirisouly, no they cant, if they told you, its their call for help weather they know it or not. if you found it by mistake just be there for them and if it gets reallyy bad tell someone. no one told for me and once people found out no one still told untill an adult found out and im so greatfull that it happened becuase my life is so much better now becuase back then it was so stressfull espically around summer

but some people cant get it out of their brains and they need it as an out and its sad but you just need to be there for your friend and watch out for him/her and if it gets really bad be there even more and tell someone but just wait and see what happens after u talk to them

Source(s): 2 years of it myself
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Be by their side, encourage them to get help. The worst thing you could do is ignore them or avoid them or tell themwhat afreak they are for cutting themselves. Do some research and help find out about cutting. AND KEEP IT A SECRET unless your friend wants someone else to know.

HOPE THAT HELPS!

Source(s): Self-Injurer
  • 1 decade ago

talk to them

be there for them

threaten to tell, but only if they do it alot

if theyve only done it a few times, not every day, dont tell

just tell them u care about them and ur here for them and u dont wanna c them hurting themself

tell her/him whenever they feel like cutting, call u instead and vent out their feelings that way

Source(s): personal experience
  • 1 decade ago

Get him/her some professional help NOW! Speak to someone who can tell you the best way to help your friend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

oh man i hate when they do that .find out why they are doing that to themself .and tell them that you know and just try to make them fill better about themself

• 1 decade ago

well tell some one or talk to them it sounds like they need u

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.