ahh i hate myself?

ok so heres teh deal-- this really i mena really hot guy came up to me at the beach today and he saw me helping my bro skim board i guess and thought that i did actually skim board (which i dont.). so i was reading and he walked up to me and said, "so do u skim board?" and i said "no." he said "Well how come i saw u over tehre skim boaring?" and i said oo that was my brother. and then i went back to reading. he obv. wanted to hang out with me and chill but i toally told him off but by total accident. i woulda wanted to chill wit him now that i look at it and i toally regret what i did like omg! so how can i prevent it from happening again? ahh helo.

Favorite Answer

learn from your mistakes!

• me

Well, you could've talked to him and started the convo. by asking him if he skim board or something. Look, at least you were honest because if you said you skimmed board, but you didn't and he found out, then you're pretty much busted. Just wait for another opportunity and don't regret on something like this. It's not worth it. I'm sure there are other hotter guys on the beach.

Just be more open when random hot guys come up to you :] haha. Just be yourself, if you make a total idiot of yourself, chances are they aren't going to see you again (unless yall hit it off). Also, that guy you met today...maybe if you go to the beach tomorrow you'll see him again. If you do, go up to him this time. That will tell him your interested. Good luck!

come down to earth child. we women like feeling above all, feeling all brothers want to holla cos they wanna tap, next time someone comes along, think about a little boy asking you for a lolly pop.

I HATE THAT! Happened to me before. Don't hate yourself for it. The best thing to do now is to forget about it since u cant do anything now.

maybe if you improve your spelling you will be able to love yourself more.