How come I poop large?

When I poop, its is moslty either one or two large chunks, I am the only one in my family that clogs the toilet. This has been happening for most of my years, my nutrition is good, and I drink plenty water.

Update:

Im only 5'6, 125lbs

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

should pass soon, try testing like drinking different liquids , remember too much water does sometimes increase the size of the poop

=] pat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you have a large poop chute as americans say.

It is mostly fibre and I would say this makes you the most healthy in your family. They probably eat a lot more processed food than you.

• 1 decade ago

if your poop is big AND its clogging the toilet, you might need more fiber in your diet. lol, ok... too much info here, but since you brought it up-

I eat a lot of fiber and tend to have large bowel movements, but they are soft (not diarrhea, but soft) enough to break up when I start to flush, and I never clog the toilet.

Try eating more fruits and vegetables, or drink a glass of prune juice in the morning.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is good. It means the walls of your intestines are not coated with layers and layers of crap that us poor fools have been carrying around for years.

Source(s): I am on a detox regimen.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cos u r a very healthy bunny

big poos are a sign of good health dont worry about them

be very proud u look after yourself so well

well done xxx

• 1 decade ago

okay, the more carbs you eat the more frequently and the bigger your bowel movements are.

• 1 decade ago

oh god, poop more often...and drink some cranberry juice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.