i NEED FASHiON HELP!!?

Ok my style is scene. What stores would have that style of clothes. Im going to go ahead and start school shopping..Just dont say Hot topic because my mom wont let me buy stuff offline and there isnt one in the mall where I live.

• Favorite Answer

go to a thrift store you can find cool stuff from there.

Forever21, Hollister, Dots, Macys, jc penny, delias, H & M, Wet Seal, 579, Rue 21, u can also go to walmart, kmart, and value city

Tilly's

Macy's

Levi Store

Nordstrom

Hollister

Limited Too

Gap

Marshall's

Try Forever 21, they have some stuff in certain areas. Also same thing with Wet Seal.

Most of the clothes in my dresser are from abercrombie. that is a really great store. If that stuff is to small you can always try abercrombie & fitch. Aropostle is grat too. they have really cute clothes in really cute colors and designs. for jewelry, i love to go to claires or claires icing. shoes....aropostle+abercrombie+abercrombie&fitch have really cute flip flops. i have a really petite figure, so i try to stay away from hollister, but if the stuff fits go for it! WARNING: most of the stores i mentioned, kinda call for some $$$, so save up and DO NOT blow all of your $$$ at one trip.

Hot Topic is the only store I know of. Hmm, I have no clue.

I would say Abercrombie, American Eagle and Hollister that is all I can think of that have really cute clothes.