Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Normal Weight????????

My friend is going to be 13 in August and she is 5'4, 103 lbs.

She wants to know if this is normal and how much do other girls this age weigh.

Favorite Answer

hey... ur freind is fine her size!!!! its like a perfect size that alot of gurls want to be!!! shes in shape....its definately normal!

her bmi (body mass index) is 17.9 which means shes at a healthy weight. shes probably thinner than alot of girls her age because 19% of kids in the U.S are overweight , and her bmi is fairly low (but still healthy)

during that age, girls weight changes big time. i know 12 year old girls that are 50 pounds and i know 12 year old girls that are 130 pounds. honestly there is no average weight.

well, I'm 5'3" and i weight that, and I'm healthy. So she's healthy, but gaining weight would be better for her than losing them, especially if she's an athlete.

I am 163 lbs and my dr says i am fine, plus i am atype i diabetic,,,,,, at 6 feet tall,,,,,you tell me?

• S♥

she should gain weight,like be at least 110lbs